Recently remodeled with upscale amenities, this home is located at the end of a private drive offering the ultimate in privacy. This beautiful lakeside vacation retreat has all the comforts of home.
- 3 large bedrooms providing 1 king, 1 queen, 2 single beds and a sleeper sofa.
- 2 large bathrooms both with double sinks making it convenient for families or larger groups.
- A relaxing great room with a cathedral ceiling and a charming fieldstone fireplace to keep you warm on those chilly nights.
- A/C, satellite flat screen TV, VCR, DVD.
- A modern kitchen fully equipped with granite counter tops.
- Large lakeside screen porch
There is an oversized lakeside patio with a boardwalk leading to a clear sand beach. Found Lake offers swimming at its finest with a gradual slope and sand bottom.
Found Lake is 326 acres with Musky, Northern Pike, Walleye, Bass and an abundance of Panfish waiting to be caught.
(Summer rates begin the 2nd weekend in June)
Winter, Spring & FallWeekly....... $1875.00
(Fall rates begin the last weekend in August)
Rates based on 6 people
Rental SpecialCheck back for upcoming specials connected with this rental unit.
Extra Person Charges$125.00/week per person
$25.00/night per person
Pets Not Allowed
DEPOSIT: 1/3 deposit required to reserve the home.
CHECK OR CASH PREFERRED. Will accept credit card deposit over the phone.
BALANCE PAYMENT: CHECK OR CASH PREFERRED. Balances paid at time of arrival with credit card will be assessed a 4% booking/convenience fee.
SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A credit card number on file for a $700.00 security/damage deposit and signed rental agreement is required at arrival.
All rates subject to state, county and town tax & fees.
If cancellation is necessary, please notify our office as soon as possible. Your deposit, less 15% cancellation fee, will be refunded if you provide more than 60 days notice. Cancellations with less than 60 days notice will receive a refund less 15% only if we are able to fill the vacancy. If we are unable to fill the vacancy, your deposit will be kept.
No Smoking in the Home